The free to play MMO Free Realms has announced they are doing away with monthly fees for premium content and granting life long access to bonus materials for the low price of 29.99. Why should you pay for a game called Free Realms? Here are a couple of reasons.
First off the game is free and you can spend a lot of time on it without dropping a dime. But the more time you spend with it, the more you will see it is worth spending money on. You can straight up buy money to spend in the game to get bonus items and rewards, and being a life time member will give you a discount on anything you buy in the game as well as unlocking everything from jobs to houses and special quests and rewards available only to members.
Secondly, with over 12 million players, Free Realms is like an extended version of those facebook farming and cooking games, mixed with actual content like World of Warcraft, yet still remaining a casual, fun and family friendly title. And you don’t have to pester the crap out of your friends to water your garden in your pyramid scheme of a game. For a one time fee of $29.99 you can unlock everything there is to do in Free Realms!
Check out our original review of Free Realms hereLast 5 posts by Brian Jones
- Charlie Sheen steps down, America's nightmare is finally over! - February 25th, 2011
- Why do you exist Sauron? - January 10th, 2011
- Forget EVERYTHING you knew about Tomb Raider - December 6th, 2010
- Death in a Cave: Spelunker HD - December 1st, 2010
- Gothic 4 is horrible, play Risen instead - November 11th, 2010