During the 2010 San Diego Comic-Con, the eBooks publisher WOWIO hosted a yacht party for fans, media, publishers and partners. The event kicked off on a red carpet at the 5th Street landing before party goers climbed onto the yacht for a night of cabanas, drinks and dancing to live music provided by the Knights of Monte Carlo. They provided much entertainment by playing classic songs that everyone could sing along to.
Last 5 posts by Alyssa Tucker
WOWIO is an online destination that provides users with the opportunity to share and consume digital media content, such as eComics and eBooks, while providing revenue generating opportunities for creators and publishers through advertising and merchandising programs. WOWIO, Inc. is an Alliance Acquisitions, Inc. portfolio company headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
- Aqua TV & Squibillies Return - August 7th, 2013
- On the Set of "The To-Do List" - July 26th, 2013
- Pacific Rim Poster Giveaways - July 12th, 2013
- Michael C. Hall's Directorial Debut - July 8th, 2013
- Adult Swim Unveils Virtual Goods for The Venture Bros. on Xbox Live! - June 5th, 2013