I’m not a big fan of the MMORPG experience, I tried playing WOW while I worked at the company that published it and couldn’t handle it. I was literally being paid to play the game at that job. I still couldn’t find enough time to play it properly and never advanced. I don’t understand how you are supposed to sink all your free time (and in my case, most of my work day) into a game that appears to be more work than most people’s actual work.
So when I went to check out NC Soft’s City of Heroes at Comic Con, I was a bit worried this would be another annoying time sink of a game. But a quick chat with Matt Miller from Paragon Studios solved all those worries. He explains the casual nature of the game in this video.
In this video Matt does a quick run down of what the new expansion “Going Rogue” is all about and shows off some of the new features like Dual Pistols, Demon Summing and the whole good vs. evil character shifts you can make.
City of Heroes: Going Rogue has a lot going for it. I’m looking forward to checking this title out! Keep an eye out here for more details and further interviews!Last 5 posts by Brian Jones
- Charlie Sheen steps down, America's nightmare is finally over! - February 25th, 2011
- Why do you exist Sauron? - January 10th, 2011
- Forget EVERYTHING you knew about Tomb Raider - December 6th, 2010
- Death in a Cave: Spelunker HD - December 1st, 2010
- Gothic 4 is horrible, play Risen instead - November 11th, 2010