Saturday at Comic-Con 2011, MONOPOLY® unveiled their new Futurama Collector’s Edition game. Fans of the hit animated series got sneek peek of the game at Fox’s booth.
This marks the first time that Monopoly gets the Futurama treatment, thrusting the classic board game into the 31st century.
Game Description: Oh. Your. God! America’s most popular board game is getting a 31st century spin! In New New York, you’ll use your millions to buy, sell, and trade properties from the animated series. From Mom’s Friendly Robot Company to Planet Express Headquarters, you can also build Resi-domes and People Hives as you battle for control of the galaxy.
MONOPOLY®: Futurama Collector’s Edition will be available this fall.Last 5 posts by Alyssa Tucker
- Aqua TV & Squibillies Return - August 7th, 2013
- On the Set of "The To-Do List" - July 26th, 2013
- Pacific Rim Poster Giveaways - July 12th, 2013
- Michael C. Hall's Directorial Debut - July 8th, 2013
- Adult Swim Unveils Virtual Goods for The Venture Bros. on Xbox Live! - June 5th, 2013