M·A·C Cosmetics kicks-off the start of San Diego Comic-Con with a special event at their Gaslamp store with celebrated American comic book artist and illustrator, Dan Parent of the famed Archie Comics series, which introduced the world to beloved fictional teenagers Archie, Jughead, Betty and Veronica!
M·A·C Cosmetics and Archie Comics will announce the upcoming launch of M·A·C Archie’s Girls, a full colour cosmetics collection that will celebrate the iconic beauty looks of Betty and Veronica, coming Spring 2013. Dan will demonstrate illustrations and provide custom sketches for fans who drop into the M·A·C Cosmetics location just steps away from the San Diego Convention Center.
A street team of Archie’s will be walking around the streets of San Diego, encouraging fans to meet Dan at M·A·C Gaslamp.Last 5 posts by Alyssa Tucker
- Aqua TV & Squibillies Return - August 7th, 2013
- On the Set of "The To-Do List" - July 26th, 2013
- Pacific Rim Poster Giveaways - July 12th, 2013
- Michael C. Hall's Directorial Debut - July 8th, 2013
- Adult Swim Unveils Virtual Goods for The Venture Bros. on Xbox Live! - June 5th, 2013